How to put off doing anything productive

See it at a readable size here.

I hate revising. I got some cue cards and drew on them with sharpie, then blue tacked them to my wall and took a photo.  I am too easily distracted. In fairness, everything and anything is more interesting than calculus and matrices.

, , ,

12 Responses to How to put off doing anything productive

1. Chalky December 8, 2008 at 6:49 pm #

Tres cool!

2. Chalky December 8, 2008 at 7:59 pm #

Just seen Of Montreal have added loads of new dates to their tour next year – but still no London :(

3. anikainlondon December 9, 2008 at 12:07 am #

Singapore???? they’re playing Singapore but not London?? Weird. Get a ticket for the Brighton show!

4. Chalky December 9, 2008 at 7:12 am #

I have a last minute spare ticket to tonights M&S show – I assume you should be studying? It’s yours if you want it.

5. anikainlondon December 9, 2008 at 8:35 am #

really? :) I could come after the Vivian Girls? I really ‘should’ be studying…. but I probably wouldn’t get much done after I see the Vivian Girls anyway, I have this problem where I can’t learn anything after 3.30. How much is it? Is the show sold out?

6. Chalky December 9, 2008 at 8:53 am #

The show is sold out and in the true spirit of Christmas I’m happy to give you the ticket for free (on the premise that you get your revision done so I’m not being a bad influence!) My other half, who was originally going to come along with me is having to go to business meetings that are miles away today at short notice and would never get back in time to make it to the concert so I would only be wasting the ticket otherwise.

Think the doors are @8pm, music from 8:30pm – if you’re up for it, let me know what time you want to meet etc.

7. anikainlondon December 9, 2008 at 9:29 am #

ahh thank you so much! The Vivian Girls would probably be done by half seven or 7.40 latest, so I could come after that? If you say a time and place that’s best for you then I’ll be there. It’s at the Hoxton bar and kitchen isn’t it? I’ve been there before but I can’t remember where it is, I’ll have to look it up.

8. Adam December 9, 2008 at 9:45 am #

Still no London date…BAH! I am increasingly tempted by Brighton, I’ll see if any of my friends are up for it.

9. Chalky December 9, 2008 at 10:53 am #

Here’s the google map for the Hoxton B&G
    Should be there by 7:45 ish Might help you to read my blog from today- you might not recognise me! :-)

Adam – next time I have a ticket going spare it’ll be your turn for first refusal :-)

10. anikainlondon December 9, 2008 at 12:20 pm #

cool :) ok I will meet you inside around the bar area around 7.45 then.

Adam you should definately get a ticket for the Brighton show!!

11. Chalky December 9, 2008 at 1:31 pm #

I’ve never been to the Hoxton B&G before – can you get to the bar area without a ticket? If not I’ll just wait at the place where you get admission etc.

12. anikainlondon December 9, 2008 at 1:56 pm #

yeah I think you can, there’s like a bar area with a sofa and some chairs then inside a bit there’s the room where the bands play.