Tristram music video

I have decided to take a STAB (I love that phrase) at animation. Here is a song from Tristram’s forthcoming EP. My video has birds and talking pencils n’stuff:

Hope you like it. I like making stuff, at the detriment of the tidiness of my room.

Oh yeah, and Tristram is playing at the next Allotment show on December 1st with Caitlin Rose. YES!

, ,

11 Responses to Tristram music video

1. Arabella November 23, 2009 at 4:04 pm #

NICE!!! let;s make one for snowplough!

2. Angela November 23, 2009 at 6:16 pm #

Anika, your video is awesome! Hopefully the first of many.

• anikainlondon November 24, 2009 at 2:03 am #

Thanks, Angela! Yes, my friend Alan and I plan to make one on Friday and then the next day my friend Lynn and I plan to make one for a song from Lynn’s boyfriend’s new EP. Both songs are really wonderful and should be fun to do.

3. Christoph November 23, 2009 at 9:58 pm #

That´s a great video! Well done!

• anikainlondon November 24, 2009 at 2:04 am #

Thank you, Christoph! Thanks for putting it on your blog.

4. alessi November 23, 2009 at 11:24 pm #

wonderful!!!!!

5. Paul B November 24, 2009 at 8:51 am #

This is utterly adorable – and perfectly compliments the wonderful song. I watched this after a long, long day at work which began at 6am (following a late night gig) and ended at 5.30. There was no espresso and it rained. So I came home, had a scotch and watch this while I was cooking some duck eggs.

Result? Smiley me and spirits lifted. Awesome :)

6. Gerlin November 24, 2009 at 9:46 am #

I love it too! It’s so simple yet so genius. Really really is. I’m excited to see what more animation stuff you’ll do!

7. Becca November 25, 2009 at 3:54 am #

So awesome! How long did it take you? Makes me want to try, but I think I would give up 1/4 way through!

• anikainlondon November 25, 2009 at 1:44 pm #

Thank you! I did a few hours on Sunday night and a couple on Monday morning.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. someone told me a poem /  Assistant Blog - March 5, 2010

[...] Tristram too much, Anika – whose blog, Anika in London, is well worth a read – has made this sweet video for Tristram’s forthcoming single, ‘Someone Told Me a Poem’ – which is out [...]